The GA1000 is a Wi-Fi expansion module for the powerful EM1000 BASIC-programmable embedded module.
The GA1000 Wi-FI transceiver module piggy-backs onto the EM1000 and communicates with the EM1000 via a high-speed SPI interface. The WA1000 includes an integrated chip antenna. Optional external antenna can also be connected for increased range.
- Implements 802.11b interface
- Designed for the EM1000 BASIC-programmable embedded module
- Compact size: 37mm x 25mm x 6mm
- On-board chip antenna
- I-PEX coaxial connector for external antenna connection
- Optional external antenna and antenna cable (see order option below)
- Power status LED
- Internal power switch for complete power-down
- May be populated on top of the EM1000 via the 10 pin expansion port
- May be populated directly on the host PCB
- Fully supported by the Wi-Fi (win.) object of the EM1000 programming platform