Connecting Ethernet Tap
To monitor Ethernet traffic, an Ethernet cable that was initially connecting a switch (hub) to an Ethernet device is replaced by two Ethernet cables and the Ethernet Tap is inserted between them, in what is known as a “wedge” fashion.
- Reliably captures
- Based on Intel MAX10 FPGA.
- Six LEDs onboard:
- Green Ready LED;
- Green 100Mbps LED (left
- Green 100Mbps LED (right
- Yellow Link/Activity LED (left
- Yellow Link/Activity LED (right
- Blue Power LED.
- High-speed (480Mbps)
USB2.0interface on a
- Supplied with a
- USB-powered, no additional external power necessary.
- Compact, outside dimensions only
82 x 74 x 30 mm.
- The product is field-upgradeable via the USB interface.
|USB:||USB 2.0, high-speed (480MHz), USB-C connector|
|Throughput:||Up to 100BaseT Ethernet’s real-life throughput|
|Operating temperature:||0 to +60 degrees C|
|Operating relative humidity:||10% to 90%|
|Mechanical dimensions:||82 x 74 x 30 mm|