..A Great Product..
The innovative, patent pending, ezPick benchtop SMT Pick and Place Machine provides an elegant, low cost and highly efficient solution to overcome the difficulties of manual SMT prototyping and small batch SMT printed circuit board assembly.
The ezPick system features the magical combinations of multi-axis-multi-direction motion, high quality RF controlled vacuum pump, agile finger controlled pickup head and gliding X and Y axis operator hand rest. Together, these features assist the operator in assembling SMT circuit boards with fine precision, speed and with maximum comfort….at a very affordable price !
- 12V DC, wireless remote controlled, Scientific Grade diaphragm vacuum pump
- ON/OFF (Pick/Place) Wireless Vacuum control via keyfob style RF remote transmitter (standard on all models)
- ON/OFF (Pick/Place) Vacuum control via Foot Switch (optional extra)
- Models for left handed or right handed operators
- Smooth Ball Bearing slides
- Includes interchangeable vacuum pickup tips
- Can handle component size down to 0201 (0.6mm x 0.3mm) using 30 gauge tip
- Includes vacuum pump power supply
- Includes 20 individual component storage bins/feeders
- 360 degree rotating PCB deck
- X and Y Gliding Handrest
- Spring assisted Z axis pick & place for up, down and centre rest positions
- Multi-axis-Multi-direction motion for rapid pick and place positioning
- Assembled and fully operational in minutes
- Small 12″ x 17″ footprint for bench top use
- Approx. 24″ x 17″ operating footprint
- PCB assembly size up to 9″ x 9″
- Ideal for R&D labs
- Ideal for small batch surface mount PCB assembly and SMT prototyping
Combine the ezPick system with our ezShot linear actuator solder paste dispensing system for the ultimate SMT assembly setup.