The 8X2CHRX RF remote control receiver features 16 momentary operated relay outputs. Each output is triggered in response to a keypress on the associated button on the 16CHTX RF remote control transmitter, or input triggering on the 18CHTX transmitter. Top and bottom boards are stacked via a plug-in connector for easy seperation and installation.
Latched relay operation is configurable via an on-board jumper setting. Only one relay output may be active at a time. In momentary mode, the relay output is energized for as long as the transmitter button or input is active.
- 16 x 1FormC SPDT relays
- 16V / 230VAC relay contact rating
- 7.5VDC-16VDC operation
- RPSMA antenna connector
- Compatible with RPSMA antenna (antenna ordered seperately)
- FM or AM versions on 433.92MHz
- FM versions on 433.92MHz or 868.35MHz
- 256 user configurable addresses for multiple unit operation
- Secure prototcol prevents false triggering
- Open field range ~500 ft, typical