The EM120 serial to ethernet module features larger routing buffers, additional I/O lines, and a number of other improvements over the EM100. To achieve smaller dimensions, the module doesn’t have ethernet magnetics onboard.
The EM120 is fully sealed (potted) for maximum enviromental protection.
- Embedded 10baseT Ethernet to serial module
- Network enable your TTL UART designs
- Serial port side includes RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR and 5 additional lines
- All lines can be used as remotely controlled I/O
- Four LED lines provide module status information
- Internal firmware upgradeable through the serial port or network
- Simple to interface
- Low power consumption of 50mA @ 5Vdc
- Free GUI configuration software with vitual serial port driver (com redirector)
- Compact size (35×27.5×9.1 mm)
- Unlike the EM-100 serial to ethernet module, external magnetics are required
- Supports UDP, TCP, ARP, ICMP (PING) and DHCP
Quantity Prices (USD)