The extremely versatile DPC-64-CTL RF intelligent transceiver modules may be interfaced directly to any CMOS/TTL serial data hosts such as microcontrollers and microprocessors to create a transparent bi-directional half duplex link. The DPC-64-CTL takes care of the RF communications protocol, eliminating the need for any special data formatting which is required for successful RF data communications. Simply input serial data in the format of 9600, 8,N,1 and the CTL will reproduce your original data at the receiving end. Error checking is automatically performed on the received data. The DPC-64-CTL is capable of transmitting 1 to 64 byte packets of data at a time. More than 64 bytes may easily be transmitted through simple implementation of the included flow control lines.
- Interfaces directly to CMOS/TTL serial hosts
- Establishes transparent half duplex wireless data link
- Eliminates the need for any user encoding/decoding
- Supports 9600,8,N,1 serial data protocol
- Shielded for maximum sensitivity and reduced EMI/RFI
- Convenient “Test Link” mode
- Compatible with the DPC-64-RS232 RF transceiver modules