The DS203 is a serial device server that can be used to quickly network-enable virtually any serial device or system. Compared to the original DS100 converter, the DS203 is smaller, faster, and has a larger memory.
Not only is the DS203 a serial to ethernet device, it is also user programmable in Tibbo BASIC and can function as a powerful programmable industrial controller.
- Stylish highly compact package
- 10V-25Vdc operation
- Optional Wall adapter (order as option below)
- Optional cable kit: (order as option below)
Qty. 1 Cat. 5 UTP straight through cable,
Qty. 1 Cat. 5 UTP crossover cable,
Qty. 1 RS232 extension cable, DB9 M-F,
Qty. 1 RS232 null modem cable, DB9 F-F
- One 100BaseT ethernet port
- One RS232 port
- RTS, CTS, DTR and DSR can be used as remotely controlled I/O
- Sis LED’s display status information
- Extended 12Kbyte internal routing buffers
- Supports UDP, TCP, ARP, ICMP (PING) and DHCP protocols
- Setup peformed through serial port or over the network
- Upgradeable firmware
- User Programmable in Tibbo BASIC
- Free Tibbo Integrated Development Environment software (TIDE).
- Free downloadable application software