TX12E wireless RF remote control transmitter is available in 1 (-1C), 2 (-2C) and 4 (-4C) button versions. Operating on 433.92MHz, the TX12E keyfob style remote is compatible with the SRX series (AM version) wireless remote control receivers to provide an RF remote control link with up to 350ft open field range. The TX12E are SAW controlled for high frequency stability which is an important characteristic not found in many low cost remote control transmitters. Communication protocol is based on the Holtek HT12E remote control encoder making it also compatible with RF remote control receivers that use the HT12D or HT12F decoders.
Transmitter TX12E features a DIP switch configurable 8 bit address. This provides 256 possible unique addresses for secure operation with the SRX series RF remote control receivers.
We offer a special version of the 4 button remote which is compatible with the Opacmare passarelle gangway (more info ). (see options above)
- 433MHz OOK SAW based remote transmitter
- Compatible with our AM RF remote control receiver assemblies
- Compatible with our AM RF receiver modules
- Compatible with the HT12D and HT12F decoders and HAT series decoders
- LED Status Indication
- 12V type 23A battery operation. Long life.
- 1mW ERP
- Compatible with the HT-RPT remote control range extender
- 75mm x 43.4mm x 18.5mm
- Recessed tactile feedback switches