The 4CH-SRX RF remote control receiver is extremely versatile and is suitable for many different remote control applications. It has four independently configurable output channels, where each channel may be configured to either latch or to pulse, in response to a valid command received from the companion transmitter.
Two additional versions, the 4CH-SRX-ACT and 4CH-SRX-ACR are available for use with the ShadowTX and ShadowTXA transmitters. Please refer to the pdf data sheet below for more details on these two versions.
- Choice of FM (+$15.00) or AM versions
- Available on 433MHZ, 315MHz and 868MHz
- LED Output Status Indication
- Compatible with our RF remote control transmitters
- Compatible with the HT-RPT remote control range extender
- Compatible with ShadowTX and ShadowTXA access control RF transmitter
- 7.5 to 30VDC operation
- 16A SPDT Form C Relay contacts
- 1/4 wave wire whip antenna