The versatile 8CH-SRX RF remote control receivers are suitable for a wide variety of remote control applications including industrial automation and home automation applications. They have eight independently configurable relay output channels where individual channels may be configured to either latch or to pulse, in response to a valid command received from the companion RF remote control transmitter.
The 8CH-SRX receivers are often interfaced to PLC’s in industrial applications.
Two 8CH-SRX versions are available:
(1)The economy version has a 1/4 wave wire whip antenna and fixed screw terminals at the relay outputs and power supply input.
(2)The plus version includes an RPSMA antenna connector, 1/4 wave swivel and tilt RPSMA antenna, and plugin phoenix screw terminals at the relay outputs and power supply input.
- Addressable for multi unit deployment
- Available on 433MHZ and 868MHz
- LED Output Status Indication on each channel
- Customizable channel mapping to transmitter key
- Recommended companion transmitters: 8CHTX and Liberty-8
- Compatible with the HT-RPT remote control range extender
- 7.5 to 28VDC operation
- 10A@120VAC (resistive) SPDT Form C Relay contacts: normally open and normally closed
- 1/4 wave wire whip antenna version with fixed screw terminal connectors
- 1/4 wave RPSMA connector version with swivel/tilt antenna and Phoenix plug connector version